Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
Funding public health activities is challenging, and having a team in place ready to respond to funding opportunities from government agencies and foundations is critical for success. Planning for Financial Success is designed to help you pull together the key elements needed for responding to funding opportunities. In this course, we will walk you through the process of preparing grant proposals with case examples, interactive exercises, and additional resources. This course will empower you to consider a more thorough process and funding strategy for the growth and sustainability of your agency, organization, or program team.
- Describe the role grant writing plays in achieving your agency's mission
- Develop a strategic approach to streamline funding requests for long-term sustainability
- Construct a clear and concise funding request
- Recognize how your proposal will be reviewed using the grant guidelines
- Review an unsuccessful submission for future funding opportunities