Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
Germs can spread rapidly in a community. Staying informed and active to protect yourself and the community from infectious diseases is essential. Increased awareness will minimize the risk of infection, prevent disease transmission, and preserve a healthy and safe environment.
- Define an infectious disease
- Name infectious diseases that are common today
- List the three methods by which infectious diseases are spread
- List three methods to prevent infectious diseases
- Describe the importance of hand hygiene
- Know when you need to wash your hands
- Teach children the proper hand washing technique
- Describe when and how to use alcohol-based sanitizers
- List the basic rules of disinfection
- State the guidelines for infection prevention
- Understand the importance of communication