Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
The goal of this scenario is to assess and train mid-level public health professionals in the application of critical thinking as a means of solving problems related to community preparedness for public health emergencies, such as an Influenza Pandemic.
- Identify the problem and resulting issues
- Assess the information and resources to effectively address the problem
- Identify any constraints on possible solutions to a problem situation
- Employ an appropriate method to effectively generate alternative solutions to a problem situation
- Develop an action plan for implementing a solution to the problem.