Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This course is intended to prepare individuals who, in the course of their everyday duties, are likely to witness or discover a hazardous substance release... (OSHA 1910.120(q) (6) (i)). The knowledge and skills stresses in this course are designed to prepare individuals to rapidly: recognize, avoid, isolate, and notify potential hazards.
- Define terrorism and WMD, list the indicators of potential terrorist acts, and list potential terrorist targets
- Describe selected chemicals agents and TIC terms, definitions, characteristics, and recognize the physiological signs and symptoms of exposure
- Describe biological agents, the signs and symptoms of exposure, physical characteristics of biological agents, and advantages and disadvantages of using biological agents for terrorism
- Describe the characteristics of radiation and radiological materials
- identify the physiological signs and symptoms of exposure
- identify radiation exposure devices, radiological dispersal devices, and nuclear weapons
- Identify the characteristics of explosives, and the effects of a detonation explosive device