Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This course provides training in emergency preparedness for the families of first responders and others involved in disaster response and recovery, focusing on the protective actions they can take with their families prior to a disaster. The course is set up as an interactive scenario. Users will self-direct themselves through a scenario by answering multiple-choice questions. Located at the right menu bar is a More Info content option, providing help for answering the question.
- Recognize first responders’ needs for family preparedness planning
- Assemble all-hazard emergency supply kits
- Create all-hazard emergency plans
- Demonstrate appropriate responses to known or potential disasters/emergencies in the Upper Midwest
- Identify resources for emergency preparedness planning and apply lessons learned