Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This module takes a look at the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and its functionality during a multi-jurisdictional incident. Upon completion of the module the student will be able to understand the different goals and tasks that must be accomplished at both the Incident Command Post and EOC and how they may differ. In addition, basic concepts in EOC organization and management will be discussed.
- Understand the purpose of the EOC
- List important facilities that must be considered when setting up an EOC
- Differentiate between an EOC and an Incident Command Post
- Describe how an EOC is managed and organized
- Describe the tasks and responsibilities for key roles within the ICS
- List the incidents in which public health may take a leading role
- Describe ways in which public health would be utilized in a multi-jurisdictional event