Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training provides an overview of the general operations of an off-site care facility (also referred to as Alternate Care Site). It is an orientation for individuals who may be asked to work in these facilities during an emergency.
- Describe an off-site care facility and its purpose in a public health emergency
- Describe the preparation of the volunteer, including credentialing and personal preparedness, prior to deployment to an off-site care facility
- Describe the concept of the incident command structure as it applies to an off-site care facility
- Describe basic or austere medical care provided in an Off-Site Care Facility and the rationale for this type of medical treatment
- Describe Standard Precautions and infection control practices