Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
Employers and business continuity experts are featured in a video segment during this 60-minute module. You’ll learn about issues that businesses face when creating disaster plans and how employers work with their employees to prepare for and work through emergency situations.
- Explain key differences between large and small business preparedness plans
- Identify ways employers can transport their employees to a work site during a disaster
- Describe ways employers can keep their employees working during a disaster
- Identify specific challenges for large companies trying to create a business preparedness plan
- Specify communication methods employers may use during a disaster
- Describe work site accommodations employers can make for their employees during emergencies
- Discuss methods for communicating with non-English speaking employees
- Describe an emergency work kit and the items it should include