Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, gives the viewer an overview of tick-borne diseases, basic tick biology, as well as some of the most important tick-borne diseases of the United States and basic preventative measures to take against them.
- Understand basic tick biology
- Define: vector, reservoir, tick-borne disease, & zoonotic disease
- List the most common tick-borne diseases of the United States
- Be familiar with symptoms of/treatments for common tick-borne diseases
- Apply concepts of tick-borne disease prevention