Infectious Disease & Immunization
University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This presentation, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, gives the viewer an overview on emerging infectious diseases with a focus on SARS. Part 2 of 2.
- Be familiar with basic SARS control measures
- Understand recommendations for control measures in healthcare and community settings
- Be familiar with the efficacy of personal protective equipment for SARS prevention
- Understand the management of SARS at healthcare facilities
- Recognize the unknowns with relation to SARS
Public Health Surveillance and Epidemiological Investigation