Infectious Disease & Immunization
University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This presentation, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, gives the viewer an overview of emerging infectious diseases with a focus on SARS. Part 1 of 2.
- Discuss basic concepts in disease emergence
- Understand the timelines and epidemiologic curves for SARS in different geographic locales
- Understand the basic epidemiology of SARS
- Be aware of the basic clinical features of SARS
- Understand the risk to health care workers from SARS
Public Health Surveillance and Epidemiological Investigation