Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health focuses on assessing the probability that a person or community will become ill if they are exposed to a toxic chemical in the air, water, soil, or food.
- Define environmental risk assessment
- Explain the purposes of risk assessment in public health
- Describe the four steps in risk assessment
- Define reference dose and hazard quotient
- Determine whether a given chemical in the environment poses health risks