Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, provides an overview of resiliency, the most common response to disasters. It is part of the North Carolina Disaster Response Network Training series.
- Distinguish stress, strain and resilience
- Understand the nature of the coping-resiliency relationship
- Identify whether resiliency is predictable for everyone
- Specify the relationship between knowledge and control in resiliency
- Identify external focus common to many resilient people
- Recognize three characteristics of resilient people