Infectious Disease & Immunization
University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This presentation, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, gives an overview of non-pharmaceutical interventions for pandemic influenza.
- Define Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs)
- Describe the rationale for NPIs
- Describe the benefits and consequences of NPIs
- List different types of NPIs
- Describe when to use NPIs
- Describe important considerations: Isolation, Quarantine, & Social Distancing