Public Health Preparedness Basics
University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, provides a basic overview of public health preparedness for local public health staff.
- Describe the 3 core functions of public health
- List the 10 essential public health services
- Define public health preparedness
- Describe the role of public health and the health care system in broader community preparedness and emergency management
- Describe the role of public health preparedness in the public health structure
- Describe the basic structure of public health preparedness