Public Health Preparedness Basics
University of Iowa
Upper Midwest PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This course provides general emergency preparedness training for families, focusing on protective actions your family can take prior to a disaster. The course is intended for the general public.
- Recognize the need for family preparedness planning
- Assemble all-hazard emergency supply kits
- Create all-hazard emergency plans
- Demonstrate appropriate responses to known or potential disasters/emergencies in the Upper Midwest
- Identify resources for emergency preparedness planning and apply lessons learned
Responder Safety and Health