Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
The learner's goal in this course is to master the knowledge and skills needed to collaborate with community stakeholders on integrating Functional Needs Support Services (FNSS) into local emergency shelter plans.
- Identify FNSS-related gaps in shelter plans
- Relate demographic information to a community’s FNSS-related needs
- Adopt strategies for providing FNSS in mass-care settings
- Partner with FNSS providers by means of MOUs and other types of agreements
- Engage people with FNSS-related needs in shelter planning