University of Minnesota
Simulations, Exercises and Effective Education PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This module introduces learners from various backgrounds to the concepts and practice of One Health.
- Understand key definitions, concepts, and basic principles of One Health
- Demonstrate knowledge of the concept of One Health and its application in the control and prevention of infectious diseases
- Demonstrate knowledge on how interactions between human and animal populations and environmental changes can lead to emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases
- Describe major One Health challenges occurring at the interface of human, animal and environmental health
- Summarize challenges to implementing a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach to solving One Health problems