Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
The purpose of the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Package is to provide central exercise facilitation team members a complete edition of the MSEL. This includes the summary listing as well as any detailed inject forms that will be delivered to players. Core control team members may use this document to track exercise play, manage Simulation Cell (SimCell) functions, and maintain situational awareness for the Exercise Director. Evaluators may also reference individual pieces of the document through teamwork with facilitators.
- Discuss relevant protocols and procedures involved in obtaining and deploying CHEMPACK assets.
- Examine key assumptions and actions that relate to hospital-based decontamination during a HAZMAT incident.
- Assess the communication systems and networks used during a large-scale hazardous materials event that support field and hospital situational awareness regarding the responders' capability to respond.
- Name best practices in the flow and care of contaminated and uncontaminated patients, visitors and medical personnel to the hospital during the event.
- Identify essential recovery issues related to the incident, including the supplies, staff and resources needed to demobilize and return to normal operations.