Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
The purpose of the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Package is to provide central exercise facilitation team members a complete edition of the MSEL. This includes the summary listing as well as any detailed inject forms that will be delivered to players. The Facilitator and Evaluator (F/E) Handbook should be consulted for more information on MSEL inject procedures. Core control team members, may use this document to track exercise play, manage Simulation Cell (SimCell) functions, and maintain situational awareness for the Exercise Director. Evaluators may also reference individual pieces of the document through teamwork with facilitators.
- Evaluate and discuss the trigger points and issues related to hospital leadership deciding when to evacuate the facility during full power/HVAC failure in accordance with current plans/policies.
- Discuss the options and issues with the triage of patients by clinical staff for evacuation in accordance with current plans/policies and best practice guidelines.
- Discuss and explore the options for the efficient integration of response partners into evacuation operations by all responding hospital staff in alignment with H-ICS/NIMS.
- Outline the methods and mechanisms used by hospital staff (and co-responders) to support patient needs during the evacuation process based on existing standards of care and with consideration for “crisis standards of care” concepts.
- Demonstrate and discuss the methods and mechanisms used by hospital staff to perform comprehensive patient tracking during and after the evacuation in accordance with existing policies/procedures.