Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
In this presentation, Dr. Kellogg Schwab, Johns Hopkins faculty in the Department of Environmental Health Sciences, examines the various biological agents that terrorists could use against food or water supplies.
- Describe which microbes may be used as biological weapons
- Describe what response, exposure, and transmission issues are associated with these microbes
- Define the characteristics of those microbes (based on factors including availability and stability)
- Describe the CDC’s classifications of bioterror-related microbes
- Describe the properties these microbes possess and why they pose a threat