Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
In this training, Dr. George Everly, Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health Preparendess lead instructor, describes the reasons why post-disaster mental health intervention is important and also describes the various intervention categories.
- Identify the two most basic Maslovian needs
- Define resistance, resilience, and recovery
- List at least five of eleven categories of disaster mental health interventions
- List at least five specific disaster mental health interventions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the debate over disaster mental health intervention