Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, gives an introduction to CASPER (Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response) and provides an overview on how to conduct a CASPER with two examples from the field.
- Describe the purpose of Community
- Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER)
- Explain the basic methodology of CASPER
- Give examples of how CASPER has been used for post-disaster assessments and routine community health needs assessments
- List resources that provide guidance to implement CASPER