Assessment & Evaluation
University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina PERLC
Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, provides an overview of theoretical considerations behind undertaking a survey including sampling methods and sample size.
- Discuss reason for using sample versus complete census in a survey
- Describe four different methods for selecting a sample
- Identify most appropriate method for selecting a sample
- List determinants of sample size
- Calculate desirable sample size