Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health provides an overview of how to develop a questionnaire. The session provides the learner with guidance on how to prepare for designing a questionnaire, and then discusses the different types of questionnaires, the different types of questions, and then how to design questions and format them into a questionnaire.
- List strategies for successful questionnaire design
- Differentiate between hypothesis generating and hypothesis testing questionnaires
- Identify three question types and when to use them
- Explain characteristics of well-designed questions
- Explain the type of data obtained from different question types
- List principles for formatting a questionnaire