Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This module offered by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health is part of a training series for local public health preparedness staff. It defines disaster behavioral health as it relates to public health preparedness. Topics addressed include: the role of disaster behavioral health providers, signs and symptoms of stress, self-care, and planning for behavioral health in disaster preparedness.
- Describe behavioral health as it relates to public health preparedness
- Explain the role of behavioral health providers
- Identify signs and symptoms of stress in disaster situations
- Discuss the importance of self care
- Discuss planning for behavioral health in threat preparedness