Go to training host page. You will leave this site.
This training, offered by the UNC School of Global Public Health, describes the four main functions of responder health and safety with a specific focus on public health threats likely to occur. It is part of a training series for preparedness staff at local public health agencies.
- Define responder health and safety
- List specific risks to responder health and safety
- List steps responders can take to protect or ensure their own health and safety
- Describe the various elements of personal protective equipment
- Recognize training options available to public health responders